Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Six

Today has been another busy crazy day. I did not get a lot of sleep last night. Poor Kenna Boo is teething and having a hard time at night. After the usual morning stuff I started to get ready to run some errands. Daniel called while I was doing this and I got to talk to him for a while. I love hearing his voice. After I got of the phone with Daniel I called his mom. She invited the kids and I to go to lunch with her at a local Mexican restaurant. I got everyone ready and out the door we headed. It was nice to visit with her and the kids always love to see her. I ate more than I should have and will be paying for it later. It is a good thing I have a plan all worked out to help me. After lunch it was off to run errands with all the kiddos. I went to Wal-Mart, yet again, to get MaKenna some medicine for her teeth. I also got MaKayla a new booster seat so I could transfer McKayson to her old one. So McKayson is offically a big boy. No more diapers and his own booster seat. He was so excited. I took the kids to the car wash and vacuumed out the van. Living in the country I tend to get a lot of dirt in there. Next was a stop at the bank, than to pay a bill. Finally I had to stop at the post office to mail a box to Daniel. The kids were actually very good during all of this. I headed out to pay the electricity bill and stopped to visit with MaKayla's preschool teacher. She is a good friend and so nice. It was a nice visit. Finally we made it home. After getting relaxed I went into cleaning mode. I got my room, the kids room, and the bathroom all done. Than dinner time. I made a healthy version of pizza. Basic pizza dough, no pizza sauce, sliced tomatoes, shredded chicken, sliced olives, oregano, basil, and mozzarella cheese. It was my first time with the recipe and I discovered some things that I need to adjust. It was still a really good pizza and I didn't feel all bloated and greasy after eating it. I served a salad with tomatoes and feta cheese on the side. Really yummy!!!!! I got on the scale today and I have lost a pound. I know you really aren't supposed to lose will you are pregnant but if I am losing nasty body fat and it isn't hurting the baby than I feel okay about it. The movie night got pushed to tomorrow night so nothing else to report. I put the kiddos in bed and am headed that way myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.