Today has been a day of change for me. The morning started the same. I got MaKayla ready for school and got her out the door. Than I came home and got myself ready. After lunch it was time to pick up MaKayla and take McKadi to school. I had a hair appointment at 12:30 so I headed there directly after.
27 weeks. McKadi is taking the pictures.
My hair before my appointment.
My hair right after my appointment. After getting my hair done I came home and spent some time with the kids before it was time to go get McKadi and take the girls to dance. The girls kept telling me they were hungry so we stopped at Wal-Mart and got some snacks before they had to be at dance. The girls love dance. They have so much fun and ask me almost everyday if it is dance day. After dropping the girls off I came home and picked up the tornado that happened in the living room. I got to spend some time with just McKayson and MaKenna. It was really nice. They are so much fun. I put dinner in the oven and headed back out the door to get the girls. We came home and had a yummy spinach turkey lasagna for dinner. I didn't follow a recipe and it actually turned out really well. Right after dinner I sent the girls upstairs to clean their room. I went up stairs to do this. I dyed my hair.
I decided it was too light and wanted to dye it a little darker. The finished product. I am really happy with it. I think it turned out so good. I can't wait for Daniel to see it. I didn't tell him I was going to cut it or color it. Bedtime came pretty fast since the girls had dance tonight. The kids didn't fight it and I didn't have a panic attack. My anxiety is doing better but I am still not sleeping at night. Hopefully that will start soon or I am going to start having to take something to sleep. Today has been a great day. It was nice to spend some time on just me and to pamper myself. I love my hair. Until tomorrow. Goodnight friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.