Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Day 30
Catch up. Monday was pretty uneventful. McKadi got to stay home from school because she wasn't feeling well. We spent most of the day just laying around and watching movies. I have been pretty tired lately. I think more so with this baby than the others. I didn't accomplish anything and life was pretty good. We did have FHE. We talked about Christ Like Love and how we can show it to all of those around us. The kids each got a cute scripture Valentine to remind them to always show Christ Like Love. I skipped the snacks since it was already pretty late. I told the kids they could have them with their lunch tomorrow. They were okay with that. Bedtime was smooth and everyone went to sleep without any problems. There is my uneventful Monday catch up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.