Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 28


Super Saturday. Today we had a cookie date with my friend and her kids. This morning I made the kids do their chores and I started on the baking. I started at 9:00 and ended a little after 11:00. So it really wasn't that bad. We ended up with over 100 cookies. My friend and I decorated the ones for Daniel, and the girls' classes. It was so nice to be able to have adult conversation. The kids each got their own frosting and their own cookie to decorate. They had a blast. There were my four, her three, and Cayden. The mess wasn't even that bad. By the time we got done with everything it was 1:30. She took her kids home to have a nap and I put Kenna down as well. The older kids got to watch a movie and I got ready to go to Wal-Mart. We are having the Super Bowl party at our house tomorrow so I had to stock up on some food stuff. After coming home I started dinner and the kids had to clean up. Well I guess I might as well announce his name. It is McKellen Daniel Aguilar. He is sitting on my sciatic nerve and making things very painful right now. The girls are currently in the bath and I am just having some down time. Nothing to eventful tonight. I have to not eat anything after 10 so I can go to the hospital in the morning for my blood tests. Hopefully I pass everything this time. It is not fun to have to do this. Until tomorrow. Have a great night my friends. Update Jordan came home for the Super Bowl and brought our cousin Stephi with him. I was excited. MaKenna warmed up to her right away. She is so fun and so good with the kids. I sure have missed her whole family lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.