Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Much needed updated.







































Wow. A lot has happened in the last 3 months. We have left lovely Okinawa and now live in El Paso, Texas. I am not sure about this move but what can you do. McKadi is starting school today and is very excited. Makayla is still just at home with Mommy. She loves her alone time. McKayson is still our destroyer. He is all boy. I sure do love him. MaKenna is 4 months old. Man time has really go bye fast. She is a happy baby and loves to cuddle. She has a flat head. Poor girl. I am trying to decide if it is genetics or if it is my fault. She refuses to do tummy time. 5 minutes of tummy time equals 3o minutes of calm down time. We have a new addition to our family. His name is Mr. Wiggles. He is a cocker-spaniel puppy. He is a wonderful dog. He has potty trained so fast. I am amazed. Daniel is just working away. He loves the Army still. I am a stay at home mom who loves my kids most days. I am trying to start a home craft business so we will see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Your kids are so cute! How is the humidity in El Paso? I was in Texas for only about 2 weeks and thought I was going to DIE from the humidity! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.